About CFO leadership Summit
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is committed to accelerating progress in line with Saudi Vision 2030 through the execution of structural reforms, including within the financial sector. Vision 2030 aims to drive sustainable economic growth and improve the quality of life by delivering effective strategies, programs, and projects. It also aims to provide improved services through enhancing the role of the financial sector, boosting local content, promoting national industry, and strengthening the Kingdom’s financial position.
Saudi Arabia is the ideal location to bring financial leaders from the East and West together and organizers are extending the welcome to more global participants to come to Riyadh and be a part of shaping the agenda for the international financial community. The conference is expected to be an opportunity to address current challenges and identify opportunities for the future of finance.
The 24th Edition of CFO Leadership Summit will contextualize the key technology trends and industry disruption by bringing together 150+ finance leaders with a series of presentations, panel discussions and real-life use cases giving you a bird’s eye view of the current market situation and how we can help support finance function, drive innovation, overcome challenges, and deliver tangible business benefits.
Why Saudi Arabia?
- 53% of CFOs say they plan to accelerate digital transformation using data analytics, AI, automation and cloud solutions.
- 38% of CFOs identified the pursuit of technology and digital innovation as a key motivator for initiating transformations
- Majority of CFOs are confident in the region’s economic ability to sustain their growth, with 79 per cent expressing confidence in Gulf regional market development over the next two years.
- More than half (51%) of finance leaders from a survey say their organizations are prioritizing long-term investments in ESG programs
- The global fractional CFO services market is projected to grow from $722 million in 2021 to $1.3 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period.
- 53 per cent of CFOs across the Middle East cited establishing a strategy for financial performance and growth as their top priority.
Why Sponsor ?
Pre-Qualified LeadsConnect with 120+ influential industry leaders empowered to make impactful decisions for their businesses.
On-site IntrosGuaranteed on-site intros with potential clients
Product Showcaseshowcase your organization’s expertise and enhance your brand exposure.
Brand amplificationBe seen as a visionary tech leader through associating your brand with this summit
Speed NetworkingEngage in dynamic and efficient networking to expand your professional connections.
Why Attend ?
Learn & Grow
Elevate your professional growth with engaging discussions and collaborative workshops that are shaping the industry.
Explore the Latest Innovations in Digital Solutions
Gain valuable insights from renowned finance experts, including pioneers and leaders from the region, as they share real-world use cases and practical perspectives.
Collaborate with industry peers to collectively shape the future collectively and exchange experiences.
Connect with Trusted Technology Partners
Connect and meet one-on-one with potential global partners who can provide tailored guidance to help you achieve your critical business objectives.
CFO Leadership Summit is a time-saving, highly informative, accessible, and professional business platform designed for experienced innovation professionals and strategic experts.
Unveiling our comprehensive list of 100 exceptional individuals who have emerged as trailblazers, innovators, and influencers in the vast field of finance. These individuals have made remarkable contributions to ensure financial excellence.
Fireside Chat: Aligning Short-Term and Long-Term Business Goals: The CEO and CFO dynamic
- How CEOs and CFOs can work together to develop cost-efficient budgets and increase transparency in financial reporting
- The role of scenario planning and stress testing in enhancing the CFO-CEO collaboration and decision-making process
- The importance of aligning financial and strategic goals and how CFOs can leverage their skills and experiences to ascend to the CEO role
Panel Discussion: Navigating the New Environment - What does it mean for CFOs?
- Building predictive models and strengthening scenario analysis capabilities to gauge the impact of the volatile business environment
- Cultivating flexible operating models and adapting leadership that's capable of embracing the uncertainties
- Enhancing foresight capabilities and recession planning
Spotlight Session: Bridging the gap: Ensuring effective business partnering
- Understanding the evolving role of business partnering and its strategic significance in organisations.
- Learning best practices for building effective collaborative relationships and aligning business objectives.
- Leveraging data and analytics to drive insights and inform strategic decision- making.
Panel Discussion: Money in Motion: CFOs Propelling Financial Digital Innovation
- Discussing ongoing IT and data fragmentation challenges with better strategies
- Understanding the risks and limitations of AI and ML
- Evaluating opportunities with ChatGPT and similar technologies while mitigating risks posed by unrestricted use
Keynote Presentation: Scratching the surface of AI
- How and when GenAI investments can deliver top-notch returns?
- Underscoring the need for visionary leadership to harness AI's potential and redefine the future of finance.
- Power of AI-driven technologies in streamlining efficiency and ensuring accuracy
Fireside Chat: Do CFOs Hold the Key to Unbreakable Cyber Locks in Finance?
- Implementing robust cybersecurity policies and procedures to safeguard sensitive financial information and prevent data breaches
- Conducting regular risk assessments and vulnerability testing to identify potential security weaknesses and address them promptly
- Collaborating with IT and security teams to develop and implement incident response plans that enable quick and effective responses to cyber threats and breaches
Oil / Gas / Energy
Logistics & Supply Chain
Ecommerce & Retail
What Clients Say
I enjoyed the event and found the delegate profiles and presentations very informative. I had productive conversations with potential customers and prospects, and I believe we will generate a decent list of leads for our company. The venue, food, and crowd were all excellent, and I had many interesting conversations and gained a lot of knowledge. We will definitely consider sponsoring DTS in the future.
I had really good conversations today with the number of delegates coming from the region and other places. Quite likely we we will consider it for the next year or your next city. The overall conversations were really good probably some of the really interesting conversations in change management and practical side of it and were really interesting.
I would rate the overall event a 9 out of 10 because it was very strategic and focused, with a mix of decision makers and influencers in attendance. We expect to have a good number of conversions with the enterprise accounts we met, and we are looking forward to working with Exito again in the future. There is a great scope for collaboration and we appreciate the opportunity to participate in this event.
I would rate the event a 9 or 10 out of 10. It was well put together and we received fantastic feedback and had high-quality conversations with delegates. It has been one of the best events we have participated in, with a good return on investment and leads generated. The audience was perfect and their interactions and participation in the event were excellent. The panel discussion was also very informative and useful for my presentation.
Redefining Success for Over 13 Years with Tailored Solutions and Limitless Possibilities!
With a name that embodies triumph, Exito is not just a business solutions company; it’s a visionary force dedicated to shaping bespoke solutions and forging new pathways across diverse industries. For over 13 years, we have proudly orchestrating remarkable B2B events worldwide & cultivated a profound connection with the global tech industry, propelling innovation and driving growth. Our passion lies in crafting immersive platforms that generate untapped business opportunities for our esteemed clients.
Exito: We influence the influential.
Copyright © 2023 Exito Media Concepts.